HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
Looking for a new job can be incredibly challenging, overwhelming, and stressful. Don’t worry because we are here to help you through each step as you find your next job, pursue your passions, and achieve your dreams.
What Can We Do For You?
The MassHire South Shore Career Center provides a variety of services and resources to ensure job seekers have the skills and connections needed to secure quality employment.
Services & Resources Include:
Career Counseling/Job Matching
Educational Workshops such as:
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Techniques
- Software Training
- Financial Planning/Salary Negotiations
Resource Library with access to:
- Internet / MS Office
- Fax (Quincy only)
- Occupational training opportunities to enhance skill sets
- Connecting individuals to unemployment insurance programs and benefits
- On-site access to supportive services offered by community partners
- Programs for Veterans and Migrant Farm Workers
- Auxiliary aids or services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- Job Fairs to connect with area employment opportunities